Become A Vendor
Showcase your business or handmade crafts at Trimper’s, SunFunOC, a safe, family friendly festival designed to work within the constraints of Covid.
Please hurry - spaces are limited and cost $100.00 dollars a day or $250.for all three days.
Call our marketing office with questions (Sally 410-289-8617) - Please register online asap.
Overview of the SunFun
SunFun provides positive family-friendly patron experiences while adhering to Covid restrictions and safety protocols.
Local businesses are invited to participate and thousands of tourists will come for three days of fun Trimper Rides of Ocean City.
Showcase your business or crafts as a vendor along South 1st street on Friday, Saturday and Sunday 12pm - 5pm.
And the activity continues into the evening with contests, performers and live music events.
Promotion of SunFun can include:
Participating Ocean City Businesses will feature a SunFun poster in their shops
Promotion of your business on the city’s and Trimpers social media channels
COSTS: Vendor $100 /day $250 for three days.
About Town of Ocean City
Ocean City is a resort town in the U.S. state of Maryland between the Atlantic Ocean and Isle of Wight Bay. It features miles of beach and a wooden boardwalk lined with restaurants, shops and hotels. At the boardwalk's southern end, Trimper’s Rides has hosted theme-park attractions for decades. The surrounding waters are active with kayaks and tour boats, some of which journey to popular Assateague Island nearby.
About Trimper Rides of Ocean City
Since 1890, Trimper’s Rides of Ocean City is the oldest continuously family owned and operated amusement park in the world. Trimper’s has entertained millions of families with the Herschell-Spillman Merry-Go-Round, Bill Tracy Haunted House, the world-class Tidal Wave coaster, thrilling rides and unique attractions. Our mission at Trimper’s Rides of OC is to create action packed family fun.
After submitting the form, click here to check out for one day.
RULES and REGULATIONS
1. ASSIGNMENT: Space will be assigned by the SunFun Management. Management reserves the right to relocate booths at any time for the betterment of the Event. Management reserves the right to accept or reject any agreement, add, delete, remove, and modify any rule or regulation within or prior to the start of the Event. Management is synonymous with Trimper’s Rides, its Board and administrative staff, and its appointed Business Members.
2. CANCELLATION: The following refunds of booth space rent will be available only if the event is “sold out” and booth space is re-rented.
No less than seven days prior to event set-up: 40% Refund Seven days or less prior to event set-up: NO REFUND
“NO SHOW VENDOR: NO REFUND
3. USE: No vendor shall assign, sublet, or share the assigned space. All demonstrations, sales and/or promotional activities, and distribution of merchandise, circulars, and promotional material shall be confined to the limits of vendor booth space. Any firm or organization not assigned space in the festival shall not be permitted to solicit business within the festival area. Hawking of consumers is prohibited. Management reserves the right to restrict displays, which in the opinion of the Management is deemed unacceptable or detracts from the general character of the appearance of the festival. Vendor shall maintain their assigned booth to be clean, safe and to present a positive retail appearance at all times.
4. HOURS: Hours of set up are Friday, Saturday, & Sunday, October 2,-4, 2020 from 7am – 10am. Check in at your assigned site and location. Vendor will not be permitted to set up or prior to the listed times nor will Vendor be permitted to set up past the completion times. Vendors should allow themselves ample time to set up. Vendor may not begin breaking down or packing away merchandise until after stated event hours.
5. COMPLIANCE: Each artisan/vendor shall be charged with full knowledge of and compliance with all Federal, State, and Local laws, ordinances, and regulations pertaining to health codes, fire prevention, electrical safety codes, public safety and to the sale of merchandise to the public in the State of Maryland.
6. HOLD HARMLESS: Artisan/vendor shall protect Trimper Rides of Ocean City, and to save them harmless from any and all claims for damage or suits which may arise from injury, as well as loss, or damage to property or persons occurring within the space occupied by the artisan/vendor. Management shall not be responsible for the safety of any exhibit or any artisan/vendor property in the case of loss by fire, robbery, theft, accident, or any other destructive cause or for any injury that might occur to the Vendor, his/her employees, guests, or customers during Event. Vendor shall to carry insurance protection covering display materials against damage and loss and public liability insurance against injury in transit to, from, and within the confines of the exhibit area, subject to the rules and regulations of this festival. A copy of this insurance policy, listing Management as “also insured” shall be emailed to Management.
Trimper Rides are committed to your health and safety. The Town has implemented several enhanced measures for both residents and visitors of our resort community. Wearing masks at all times at the event and on the Ocean City Boardwalk, practicing physical distancing and avoiding the generation of static crowds are required at events within Ocean City.
Please keep in mind, an inherent risk of exposure to Covid-19 exists in any place where people are
present. Covid-19 is an extremely contagious virus that can lead to severe illness and death. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, senior citizens and those with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable. By being in Ocean City, Maryland, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to Covid-19.
THIS EVENT MUST FOLLOW IN ACCORDANCE WITH ALL STATE OF MARYLAND DIRECTIVES AND ORDERS REGARDING COMMUNITY, RECREATIONAL, LEISURE, CULTURAL GATHERINGS AND EVENTS. ADDITIONAL PROTOCOLS FOR VENDORS MAY BE REQUIRED IF DEEMED NECESSARY BY THE MARYLAND DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH. ALL STATE AND TOWN ORDERS, MANDATES, DECLARATIONS AND DIRECTIVES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE AT ANYTIME.
While Management will maintain all efforts to continue forward with the production of the event, changes or outright cancellation of event may happen with little to no notice. The State of Maryland continues to reside under a State of Emergency and Catastrophic Health Emergency.
By signing application, Vendor acknowledges having read this 2020 SunFun application and understands and agrees to the rules, regulations and information as set forth by Event Management. Vendor acknowledges that Management reserves the right at its sole-discretion to deny Vendor of any booth or product that does not meet standards and such element(s) shall be immediately removed upon request. Your signature indicates that you have read the application instructions and agree to abide by all terms as related to your requested participation in the SunFun event.